Whether you’re a freelancer, agency founder, creative director or business leader, now more than ever before, many of us are at a crossroads with our business. The question on everyone’s lips is “can we move forward and improve our prospects in the current environment?”
All agencies have been affected by Covid-19. We thought we’d speak to Blair Enns and Mick McGee to get some insights and recommendations on how we can make positive adjustments to survive in the new norm.
We’ll be looking at:
- How to sell tactfully in these times
- Why staying on top of your numbers is crucial
- Is it possible to raise your fees during a downturn?
- What effect did the transition from office to home-based culture, have on your team and your systems?
- Should you revisit your firm’s positioning?
- What does the future look like for you and your team?
Followed by Q&A