NSW PROFESSIONAL MENTORSHIP PROGRAM 2021
28.06.21 – 20.08.21
Since its inception in 1980’s, AGDA has been actively fostering meaningful peer-to-peer relationships within the industry. These strong local and international community connections works towards strengthening and unifying the entire industry.
The 2021 AGDA National Professional Mentorship Program aims to bring together experienced design professionals, providing help and support for those seeking practical career guidance and professional advice.
Applications now open – NSW
The program is a FREE member benefit available to financial AGDA members with at least 2 years industry experience.
It will run for 8 weeks (6-8 x 1 hour sessions), from the 28th of June until 20th August 2021.
Places are limited so get your applications in fast! Applications close on Friday 18th June 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified by phone or email by Friday 25th June 2021.
This year we have a diverse line-up of industry professionals who are generously offering their time to support successful mentees in the following development areas:
- Portfolio review and development
- Client service approach
- Career progression
- Creative process and skills development
- Leadership skills
- Small business practice
- Personal marketing and networking
- Business development techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Starting a business
Our 2021 mentor line up will be released weekly until applications close so keep an eye out on AGDA social pages and website.
James Welch, Design Director, James Welch Design
Ingrid Kool-Clarke, Founder, With You Studio
Kristy Ludbrook, Creative Director, Ludbrook Agency
Boris Kezic, Founder – Metcon Creative
Nerida Murphy, Creative Partner, Strategy Creative
Katie Cadwell, Senior Designer, DesignStudio
If you are interested in mentoring, we’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected]
How to apply:
- Complete the Application Form via Google Forms
- Provide a short bio and summary of what you would like to achieve through the program - this information helps us to find you a good fit
- Attach or include a link to your website, Behance page, PDF portfolio or CV demonstrating work relevant to your areas of interest
- Include your current AGDA membership number
For more information on the program download the brochure here.
Click here to complete the AGDA Mentorship Application Form.