Design Centre Enmore has been participating in the D&AD New Blood briefs for several years in collaboration with Industry mentors, and 2021 is no different. In this time of unprecedented challenges, these briefs are an opportunity for students to get a head start and gain the exposure needed to land a job in the creative industry.
We’re reaching out to the AGDA Sydney community for experienced creatives to dedicate 2 hours per week in mentoring students on the various D&AD briefs.
Several Pencils have been awarded over the years (including Yellow) thanks to the time and effort of mentors from studios including : Design Studio, Interbrand, Canva, For The People, Re and Houston.
- 6 Weeks x 2hrs – commencing 8 February 2021
- Every Tuesday 9.30am – 11.30am
How it works:
- 3 Groups of 3 senior mentors will coach 2-3 student groups.
- The 6 sessions cover different stages in a design project – From idea to execution to polished presentation submission,
- Students prepare work for review each week, with mentors giving feedback.
Why get involved:
- Coaching / mentoring skills
- To encourage a community of like-minded industry creatives
- To contribute to the development of emerging design talent
- To empower positive change and make a life changing contribution to student careers
To learn more about D&AD New Blood visit: www.dandad.org/en/d-ad-new-blood-awards/