With June 30th fast approaching* now is the perfect time to join us or renew your AGDA membership.
Founded in 1988, AGDA is a not-for profit member association for Australian designers. We’re here to support our members and the industry to grow careers, and businesses. Stay up to date with info on local, interstate and international design programs, events, activities, and news by joining us as a member.
AGDA’s financial member benefits include:
- Exclusive access to 4-6 weeks of mentorship through our professional mentorship program (Nominations for NSW are currently open and beginning in other regions shortly)
- A significant member-only discount on entries to the AGDA Awards – 2021 call to entries opening soon!
- Up to $100 off public price for each entry in the DINZ Best Design Awards – entries open until 7 July
- Discounted entries to other industry awards such as D&AD, Transform Awards, and Good Design Awards
- Discounted tickets to all AGDA events, including speaker tours, online and in person workshops and talks, and the AGDA Awards Ceremony
- Priority registration for select workshops and speaker tours
- The opportunity to become an AGDA councilor or Board Member and have a direct influence on the development of the future of our industry
- Set up your own profile on the AGDA website which lets you become more visible within the design community
- AGDA member discounts to conferences such as Semi Permanent, The Design Conference, and Pause Fest
- Discount at The Commons co-working spaces in Melbourne and Sydney
- A free initial Design related legal aid from Finn Roache
- A free initial consultation on IP matters with Sladen Legal – via the AGDA IP Hotline
- A free super chat with one of the Media Super team to help you understand how super works
- Access to Professional Practice Notes to provide members with freelance and studio business tips, legal and insurance information, accepted codes of conduct and legal templates - developed by Specialised lawyers and Senior Educators
- Exclusive access to the view and post AGDA Classifieds
*AGDA Membership is tax deductible if you are working within the design industry.
A huge thank you to all our AGDA Partners whom help make many of these benefits happen!