We (AGDA) are calling for Expressions of Interest from the TAS, VIC, SA, and QLD Regions for AGDA National Board Members.
In accordance with the AGDA Constitution, candidates are expected to submit an Expression of Interest for the position, accompanied by nominations by two other Professional members in their region.
– Reside within the region they are applying for;
– Have been a Professional-level AGDA member for at least 2 continuous years;
– Be nominated by two other professional-level members from their region
– Display a passion for setting agendas and strategy for Australia’s peak body representing Communication Designers, and see this appointment as an opportunity for leadership, voice, and to shape our industry;
– Represent the needs of their respective region, and champion AGDA’s national agenda within their region; and
– Be committed to undertake and action work appointed to their specific board portfolio.
The two-year Board Appointments require the successful candidates to commit to:
– Monthly board meetings, via Zoom (~1.5 to 2 hours).
– Attendance at nominated face-to-face board meetings (AGDA will cover travel expenses).
– Regularly liaise with their Region’s Branch Council.
– All reasonable expenses (eg. travel) are covered by AGDA.
– There is no remuneration for the position of Region Director.
Submit your expression of interest by emailing the forms below to [email protected] by 11:00pm AEST, Tuesday 16th June 2021.
Download the Nomination Form HERE
Download the EOI Information Pack HERE
Contact us at [email protected]
Best wishes, Adele Tarnawski (AGDA President)